- Social Media Platforms / Introduction and Overview
- On-Line Community Management -design and development
- On-Line Community Management - Implementation
- Content production
- Community Management - Review and Evaluation Best practice, strategies & case studies
- Identify and understand the fundamentals of online Community Management and social media.
- Understand and set up the basic social media platforms of: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram.
- Design, develop, and implement a Community Management strategy and campaign.
- Understand how to connect and to monetize the community.
- Understand how to create content for the community.
- Receive an official, signed Certificate of Completion.