Organisations are exposed to fundamental change by various drivers. More extensive requirements from the business side and newly available commodity services, for example, force IT organisations to reinvent themselves. At the same time, information technology is always a major driver for change concerning the whole organisation. It enables new business models, requires adopted strategies, changes operations and is a facilitator as well as a driver for business transformation.
Transformation requires skills, competence and a methodology. With the Business Engineering Framework developed at the University of St. Gallen and widely used in business transformation initiatives there is a holistic approach available. It combines the relevant management fields and leadership aspects to guide you through successful transformation projects.
With our Executive Programme on Business Engineering, we provide you with a condensed seminar introducing the relevant Business Engineering concepts and giving you a broad understanding of the different components of Business Transformation Management. In eight intensive days, you will acquire an understanding of the concepts, discuss them with fellow executives and apply them to your own business.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this challenging and special programme on the beautiful Executive Campus of the University of St.Gallen.
In order to develop transformational skills for your organisation, you should be able to share insights and findings about business transformation management.
This condensed programme focuses on:
- Providing you with Business Engineering skills as well as important tools and methods for dealing systematically with change
- Expanding your leadership skills and gaining valuable insights on how to communicate and work solution-oriented
- Receiving valuable knowledge on how to leverage the creative potential of your project team and on how to manage critical incidents
- Sharing ideas, strategies, and best practices about how to enable successful business transformations within your organisation
This top-class seminar involves active class discussions, real-life case studies as well as extensive group work in order to further develop your skills necessary to realize successful transformations. A company visit and various networking events round off the programme, that covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Business Engineering
- Strategy Alignment & Business/IT Alignment
- Service Engineering
- Digital Transformation
- Process Management Change Leadership
The programme is targeted at top talents in Business and IT from upper to senior management interested in developing their transformation management capabilities. Being selected as one of the participants, you should come with an open mind ready to learn from thought leaders and peers, to build networks and successfully lead transformations after the programme.