The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is globally recognized and demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses knowledge, experience and skills to successfully run a project.
In this course participants will learn everything they need to know about project management knowledge areas, process and process groups according to the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) in order to pass the PMP® certification exam.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible preparation for the PMP® certification exam!
- Your advantages
- A short and highly interactive course: 4 days split into 2 sessions of 2 days
- Over 3200 project managers trained in the last 12 years
- Close to you – public proPM-P courses take place in Geneva and Zuric
In line with the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide, this course covers the project framework, the 5 process groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholders).
In contrast to most other prep courses, this course is structured according process groups. This makes it easier to understand and to apply in your daily work.
- How does it work
In two sessions of two days, experienced trainers explain all relevant topics and how they translate into practice. Of course they provide the participants with all supplementary information, tips and tricks needed to pass the exam.
Between the sessions participants work individually with the books and get access to the online exam simulator Project Management Professional X-AM PMP® where they can practice for the exam with over 1000 test questions.
The proPM-P course is held in English.
In-house training can be delivered in English, French and German.
Course materials and books are provided in English.
2 x 2 days plus 20 hours of self-study
44 PDUs or contact hours
- Course Dates and venues
- 19-20 November + 10-11 December 2018
- 11-12 February + 7-8 March 2019
- 18-19 March + 11-12 April 2019
- 6-7 May + 23-24 May 2019
- 3+4 June + 27-28 June 2019
- 26-27 August + 23-24 September 2019
- 30 September-1 October + 31 October-1 November 2019
- 18-19 November + 9-10 December 2019
- 21-22 January + 14-15 February 2019
- 4-5 March + 21-22 March 2019
- 8-9 April + 9-10 May 2019
- 20-21 May + 6-7 June 2019
- 22-23 August + 12-13 September 2019
- 16-17 September + 3-4 October 2019
- 28-29 October + 21–22 November 2019
At the end of the training, the participants will:
- understand the framework, process groups and knowledge areas according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide.
- be ready to take the PMP® certification exam.
Project managers who wish to accredit their experience, knowledge and skills through an internationally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification.
Please do feel free to give us a call +41 21 519 11 50 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We speak English, German and French and are looking forward to hearing from you.