- Social Media Functions
- Content type
- Connect and engage
- Create a Social Media Strategy
- How to implement your strategy?
- Social Media Process: plan & manage
- Monitoring results
- Case Studies I
- Case Studies II
- Social Media platforms : FB , Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram
- To understand the components of an effective social media audit.
- To be able to implement and evaluate a social media audit in a timely manner.
- To be able to review, modify and/or design, develop a social media marketing strategy.
- To be able to implement, manage and evaluate a social media marketing strategy.
- To identify and select external resource(s) to implement a social media strategy.
- To manage and evaluate external social media resources.
- To work with multiple external social media resources.
- To use Social media tools to schedule and follow the development of a social media campaign.
- To measure the results of a social media campaign.
- To understand the metrics involved in a social media campaign.
- To understand social media marketing techniques associated with the different social media platforms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
As a Social Media Manager, you face challenges every day, and the most important thing is staying updated on the latest news. Our aim is to ensure people who currently work in digital marketing and social media environments, to improve their knowledge and to equip them with tools and skills needed to be a successful Social Media Manager. Students are invited to share their experience and interests, guided by our expert team to discover different ways to implement successful social media strategies and campaigns.